The Real Estate Warriors CPO (Certified Pre-Owned) program for sellers is designed to maximize your selling potential. It is a simple 3 step process but does require a little initial investment. Selling your home as a CPO home gives the buyers peace of mind and saves a lot of time and potential problems that could happen during the sale. Think about it, if you were a buyer, wouldn’t you prefer to buy a home that you know upfront is a great deal, has little to no problems, and is a certified great deal? Car companies use this method to sell cars all the time. Why not use the same method for your biggest financial asset too? My CPO seller program is a 3 step process.
Benefits of the Warrior’s CPO Program
- Sellers that use the Warriors unique CPO program normally get their home sold faster, and for more money.
- Sellers can rest easy knowing that they are selling a home that will have less possible contingencies during the selling process. Less contingencies means you will close faster, and have less speed bumps along the way.
- The initial investment in this CPO program can save you the seller thousands in the end result.
- Buyers agents prefer to show their buyers CPO homes because it means less possibilities for something to go wrong, and it also means their buyers will be getting a great deal. Buyers also prefer CPO as well, I mean who wouldn’t right?
- A CPO home absolutely crushes the competition. Your home will present the best value in comparison to the properties you are competing against. This means buyers will be attracted to your home, vs your neighbors.
The average home inspection turns up 15+ items that need repair. In a normal deal you and the buyers would have to renegotiate the agreement. In a normal deal this is what typically happens.
- Most buyer’s agents will request a licensed contractor to make any repairs.
- The buyers could choose to back out of the deal. Leaving you back at square one.
- They will choose to ask for an average of $2,000 – $4,000 as a credit for the buyer to make the repairs.
And these are the perks of the Warrior’s CPO Program.
- My sellers spend an average of $500 fixing issues upfront, or they are handy and make minor repairs themselves.
- Buyers will have peace of mind and will also be happy that they don’t have to spend $300-500 on a home inspection.
- By taking care of the issues upfront when the home is listed, you avoid the re-negotiation process and minimize your contingencies. Less contingencies means you get to the closing table faster, with less speed bumps in the process.
The cost of having the inspection done can range from around $300-500 depending on the size of the home.
One of the worst things that can happen in a Real Estate transaction is if your home does not appraise for at least the amount you are asking. When this happens, you have to lower your price or you could lose the deal if the buyers are getting financing. You see, banks won’t lend to the buyer if the house does not appraise for the right value. So getting an appraisal done up front provides you a very accurate value of your home, and the chances of the home not appraising when the bank does there’s is extremely unlikely. The cost of an appraisal is determined by the size of the home/property. It usually varies between $350-$600
A home warranty is a 1 year protection plan that transfers to the buyers at the point of sale. The warranty will cover the repair or replacement of a lot of your homes system components, and appliances that can break down over time. Think about it like buying a new car, we all love good warranties right? Same thing goes for a house. The best thing about this plan is that it can be paid at closing, so the costs don’t come out up front, and you as the seller are protected while your home is on the market. Some of the benefits of a home warranty are:
- Seller is covered for most things that can fail during the time the home is listed.
- Buyers get peace of mind when buying a home that has a home warranty. The first year of owning a home can be a tight time.
- Service calls are quick, simple, and you get access to the best contractors to do the repairs.
- And most of all, if something drastic were to happen during the selling process such as the heat pump failing, or the refrigerator stops working. The warranty gives you the seller peace of mind because something like that could be a big blow to your budget.
Home warranties cost anywhere between $350-500 depending on the level of package you want, and the type of home.
ARE YOU READY TO GET SOLD?
When do you have to pay?
Total cost of this program = $1,100-1,500.
You the seller have to pay for the appraisal, and the inspection at the time of execution. So that’s upfront. However, the home warranty plan will be paid for by you at the closing table. And you are still covered under the warranty while you are on the market. You get covered before you even pay, isn’t that great? So up front you are looking at paying anywhere from $650-$1,000. Again, pricing is based on the size of the home/property, and the level of warranty package you choose to provide, but these are very close estimations.
What if there are things that need to be repaired per the inspection?
The warrior has partners all over the area that specialize in everything. Should we need to bring in anyone to make repairs to your home we will get the best person for the job. Should you not have the budget to get them fixed we will develop a plan around that. It’s not uncommon for inspections to reveal a couple thousand dollars worth of things that need repaired. However, MY sellers end up saving a lot of money by doing some of the work that they can themselves, and by finding more cost effective professionals to help. Buyers will typically ask for an average of $2,000-3,500 as a discount on the price of your home so that they can fix the issues themselves. So if we have the ability to fix any issues the inspection may reveal before we even go on the market. We increase your chances of selling faster, and for more money.
Got Questions? Or Are You Ready To Enroll? Just Fill Out This Form And The Warrior Will Contact You!
Let's Get Your Home Sold!